Most people are unsure and nervous to start with! It is part of the fun!
Take your time and read through the various articles and stories to get an idea of what part of the lifestyle you like.
Importantly, discuss with your partner what you want and don’t want out of the lifestyle.
Consider the many situations that might arise and agree on how each other should react, then decide how you will find suitable partners.
We don’t know ‘where’ to start looking for swingers?
Basically your alternatives are:
- Online* through Personal Adverts. Contact advertisers by email/chats and then arrange to meet.
- House Parties where like-minded couples/singles meet in a “swingers” party atmosphere.
- Printed Publication adverts.
- Telephone – Meet through Voice Mail adverts.
- Adult Events like Saints & Sinners Ball in Melbourne.
*Be wary of ‘singles’ websites claiming to cater to ‘couples and swingers’. Couples rarely advertise on these sites.
How to tell?… look for exaggerated numbers of members and ‘Now Online’ or join only dedicated ‘swingers’ clubs.
Swinging is about patience, fun and if you can’t fuck it, then suck it and see!